Parts Supervisor – Leeds
- Contract Permanent
- Department Aftersales
- Closing Date 31/05/2023
WE ARE RECRUITING
TC Harrison Group Ltd is one of the UK’s leading privately owned JCB Distributors, where people are the main contributors to our success.
Our Parts Supervisors are energetic team players who keep our busy Parts departments running smoothly and efficiently.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
You’ll be supervising, coaching and developing a team of staff while managing stock and exceeding sales targets for your branch. In this busy and dynamic environment, you’ll also be able to deliver great service, ensuring that everyone in your department puts the customer first. This position would suit a person who relishes challenges and would enjoy working in an exciting, goal-driven role.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the Parts department, making sure customer service is a priority.
- Proactively monitoring KPIs and implementing action plans to meet set business goals.
- Working with customers, interpreting their requirements and giving advice on any additional parts and services they might need.
- Ensuring that there is good communication between staff and customers, both internal and external.
- Creating and adhering to a trade marketing structure to promote your branch activity.
- Proven experience working within a parts role.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work well in a team, even under pressure.
- High standards of numeracy.
- Experience of dealer management and parts catalogue systems.
- Experience and understanding of budgets and KPIs.
- Ability to manage workload.
- Ability to delegate and share responsibility as required.
- A proactive and positive attitude that can inspire others to maximise their potential.
Nice to have (but not essential)
Knowledge of Kerridge (Rev 8) software.
What’s on offer
We offer a competitive basic salary and excellent working environment/conditions.
STRICTLY NO AGENICES
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call John Leslie on 0114 2329803 for an Application Form.