JCB Winter Health Checks
We all know how unpredictable the British weather can be, so you should be ready for whatever it throws at you.
By this we don’t just mean that you should dig your hat and scarf out of the cupboard, ensure your machine is ready for the chillier months with our winter servicing.
With offers you can trust, we’ve got you covered this winter at TCH JCB.
JCB winter checks are so much more than just a visual health check and at a cost of just £125 +VAT, you will have the peace of mind that your machine can take on everything winter will throw at you.
More so, we will offer a 10% discount on any work or remedial issues we find at that time, to help you maintain maximum performance at a cost-effective level.
As part of our winter checks you will receive an in-depth inspection by a trained JCB engineer, providing a detailed report of the machine.
This will include the following checks:
– Engine, hydraulic & transmission level
– Battery electrolyte level
– Battery terminal & cable condition
– Battery load test
– Alternator voltage
– Interior & exterior lights
– Lap belt security & operation
– Internal & external mirror conditions
– Windscreen washer level
– Wiper blade condition
– Cab heater controls & function
– Function test & antifreeze levels
– Visual bodywork check & any other health and safety-related faults