JCB 131X Tracked Excavator
- Maximum Engine Power: 55kW
- Maximum Operating Weight: 16,170kg
- Maximum Bucket Capacity: 0.89m³
13 Tonne Tracked Excavator
Our vision from the start was to design and engineer our most advanced tracked excavator range ever.
The 13 tonne X Series sits perfectly alongside its highly acclaimed 20 tonne big brother. Our engineering teams have once again obsessed over every minute detail of this new world-class excavator and utilised the same quality materials and proven components. The result is another machine in the X Series range to be taken seriously.
JCB X Series Excavator
It’s taken 4 years of development and thousands of hours of extreme endurance testing to build a machine that not only looks strong, but it is also strong.
- Machine shaker rig testing to replicate 15,000 hours of tracking and vibration.
- 30,000 window and door operation tests prove component quality.
- Hot and cold climate testing (55°C to -30°C) in controlled conditions and locations around the world.
- The 220X Dieselmax engine has been tested to 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest environments.
JCB 131X with CommandPlus Cab
Ride comfort and low noise levels to rival the best in the business, there’s enough to make even the most demanding operator extremely happy.
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus cab features an industry-leading Grammer seat.
- Double cushion viscous mounts helps deliver a low in-cab noise of 67cB(A).
- New powerful HVAC, with 11 vents, provides optimum performance in hot an cold environments. Climate control comes as standard.
- Roof, front, rear and side window blinds comes as standard providing full cab coverage.
TRACKED EXCAVATOR READY TO WORK, EVERYDAY
Experience greater performance.
We’ve invested years of research and development, listening to thousands of customers like you to build a machine that will perform in the most extreme conditions.
- Large diameter hydraulic pipes and hoses for increased productivity and efficiency.
- An innovative hydraulic regeneration system that recycles oil across the cylinders.
- Auto-stop and auto-idle features help provide additional fuel savings of up to 5%.
- The 131X Stage V has no DEF requirement by using a DOC and DPF for the exhaust after treatment, resulting in lower running costs.
|Capacity||16,170kg Operating Weight|