JCB 220X Tracked Excavator
- Maximum Operating Weight: 24,743kg
- Maximum Bucket Capacity: 1.25m³
- Maximum Engine Power: 129kW
INTRODUCING THE NEW JCB X SERIES
A machine to be taken seriously. A machine to be trusted.
Our vision from the start was to design and engineer our most advanced 20 tonne tracked excavator. In fact, our best ever. Listening to customer demands, our engineering teams have obsessed over every minute detail of this world-class excavator. Using automotive quality materials and proven components, our design is both rugged and refined.
20 Tonne Tracked Excavator
It’s taken 4 years of development and thousands of hours of extreme testing. To build a machine that doesn’t just look strong, it is strong.
- Machine shaker rig testing to replicate 15,000 hours of tracking and vibration.
- 30,000 window and door operation tests prove component quality.
- Hot and cold climate testing (55°C to -30°C) in controlled conditions and locations around the world.
- The 220X EcoMAX engine has been tested to 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest environments.
JCB 220X Specs and Interior
Ride comfort and low noise levels to rival the best in the business, there’s enough to make even the most demanding operator extremely happy.
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus cab features an industry-leading Grammer seat.
- Double cushion viscous mounts helps deliver a low in-cab noise of 67cB(A).
- New powerful HVAC, with 11 vents, provides optimum performance in hot and cold environments.
Performance of the JCB 220X
We’ve invested years of research and development, listening to thousands of customers like you to build a machine that will perform in the most extreme conditions.
- Best-in-class productivity with a massive 15,200 kgf bucket tear out.
- The hydraulic pipes and hoses have large diameters for increased productivity and efficiency.
- Auto-stop and auto-idle features help provide additional fuel savings of up to 5%.
|Capacity||24,743kg Operating Weight|