JCB 3CX Sitemaster Backhoe Loader
- Max engine power: 55kW – 81kW
- Operating weight: 7887kg – 9500kg
- Max dig depth: 6.51m
THE NEW STAGE V JCB SITEMASTER RANGE
The one machine fleet.
Our new range of Stage V JCB Sitemaster machines are designed to help you be the master of all jobs, on any worksite. The 3CX ECO features a high performing 55kW engine and is the ideal site machine, while the 3CX and 4CX PLUS have powerful 81kW engines with Powershift transmission and Torquelock to reduce fuel when roading. The ultimate spec makes the 3CX,4CX and 5CX PRO models the ultimate performing machines. Whichever model you choose, the world’s best-selling excavator loaders are ideal for owner operators, local authorities and plant hire, across any application.
Why choose the JCB 3CX Sitemaster?
JCB excavator loaders have always led the way in performance and our new 3CX Sitemaster machines boast a number of brand new features and industry firsts.
- The 3CX ECO has a high performing 3.0L 55kW engine, while the 3CX PLUS and PRO have powerful 4.8L 81kW engines.
- The top of the range 3CX PRO features ECOROAD, JCB’s new 6-speed Autoshift transmission which reduces travel times between sites by up to 25%.
- The new seat on servo machines can now recognise which direction it is facing, automatically switching controls between loader and excavator to save time.
- Standard features include: End Boom Damping, high flow load auxillary, clam ram and rear light guards, front bumper protection, Bluetooth radio and integrated LED roof beacons.
JCB 3CX Sitemaster Specs
Our new JCB Stage V engine has class-leading torque for improved loading and roading performance, whilst delivering greater fuel efficiency and reduced service costs.
- The 3CX ECO features a 55kW engine, providing high torque with maximum efficiency, while the PLUS and PRO models have more powerful 81kW engines.
- JCB’s unique TorqueLock system is standard on 3CX PLUS and PRO models, saving up to 25%on fuel and 10% on road travel time.
- Auto 2WD automatically switches from 2WD to 4WD when not needed to reduce unnecessary tyre wear and fuel consumption.
The JCB 3CX is much more than just a digger
The new JCB CommandPlus cab offers unbeatable comfort, space and low noise levels, plus a wealth of advanced features and technology.
- New spacious cab design has improved switch and control layout for the HVAC controls and Auto Drive lever, plus extra storage
- New style steering wheel with three spoke design, provides enhanced viewing to the new front display
- Smooth Ride System as standard, enhances driver comfort and improves load retention
- The boom ram has an end cushioning system to improve operator comfort still further.
- Auto Drive lets you lock the engine rpm when roading, removing the need to manually press the foot throttle.
- New servo seat is heated and has air suspension plus an excavator style, control isolator lever.
An excavator loader with ultimate control
The 3CX machines have all-new Auto features that take automation to the next level, making the new excavator loaders even easier to use.
- Auto Stop, Auto 2WD, Auto Seat Select, Auto Drive lever, Auto stabilisers, Auto interior lights and Auto Level on servo models, make these machines the automatic choice.
- A 7″ display provides the operator with up-to-date information on machine health, plus alerts, service schedules, ‘how to videos’, audio and phone controls.
- New, easy to read front screen, displays the speedometer and which gear is selected in Powershift and Autoshift modes.
- The new Auto stabiliser technology enables the stabilisers to automatically extend and stop when the feet make contact with the ground
|Capacity||6.51m Dig Depth|