JCB 3T-2 Site Dumper
A true mid-range dumper, the JCB 3T-2 offers a wealth of versatility and performance, along with several configuration options to ensure that you get exactly the right machine for your intended use.
With front or swivel tipping options as well as four-wheel-drive hydrostatic transmission, these dumpers are also built to last, with strength aplenty to cope with the rental market.
3 Tonne Site Dumper
Huge amounts of expertise and innovation have gone into the new range of JCB site dumpers. They’re exceptionally rugged and durable, built ready to tackle anything the rental market can throw at them.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes like robot machining, precision paint technology and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve the very highest levels of build quality.
- Precision machining techniques ensure high tolerances and accurate location of your 3T dumper’s pins and bushes.
- Your new JCB site dumper will have benefitted from finite element analysis and rig testing to ensure superior structural strength and durability. For further peace of mind, cold cell testing guarantees starting performance down to -15°C.
Why choose a JCB Site Dumper?
A folding, hinged ROPS frame is fitted as standard for operator protection in the event of a machine overturn and lower machine height during transport.
- Simple, effortless access and egress with 3 points of contact available at all times.
- A full width steel steering column shields the operator and operating platform from falling material.
- Hi-Viz orange retractable lap belt as standard for comfort and protection.
- An array of safety features include green LED beacon with lap belt indication.
- Optional safety features include LED front and rear work lights, JCB LiveLink telematics and Hi-Viz yellow painted steps and handles.
JCB 3T-2 Dumper Specs
Superb comfort, front or swivel tipping options as well as 4wd hydrostatic transmission, these dumpers are built to maximise productivity on any job.
- Front or swivel tipping skip options to suit the application.
- The mechanical injection Kubota D1703 engine is renowned for durability and reliability.
- Narrow machine width over tyres of 1650mm provides access to restricted areas.
- Maximised manoeuvrability aided by excellent all round visibility.
Features of the JCB Site Dumper range
Hydrostatic transmission offers smooth, uninterrupted power delivery, high travel speeds and exceptional off-road performance.
- Exceptionally easy ground level service access with a tilting seat base providing maximum access to all areas.
- The seat base is mounted on heavy duty hinges and can be locked for additional security.
- Maximised manoeuvrability aided by excellent all-round visibility.
- Active hydrostatic braking technology is a huge advantage if you’re using your dumper on gradients.