JCB 407 Wheel Loader
Why choose a JCB Wheel Loader?
The new JCB 407 meets Stage V emissions legislation without compromise on performance, making it a very versatile machine with optimum power-to-weight ratio and a highly productive and efficient tool carrier.
- New JCB Diesel by Kohler Stage V engine.
- New high flow option for enhanced performance on loader front end.
- High speed option providing top speeds of 35km/h.
- Hydrostatic drive makes this model very easy to operate.
JCB 407 Compact Wheel Loader Specs
The new 407 compact wheel loader is designed to make work easier. Its next generation cab is easy to access, intuitive to operate and provides superb visibility from a central position.
- All-new cab styling includes new right-hand arm rest for improved operator working.
- New tilting and telescopic steering column provides maximum comfort.
- New soft grip steering wheel for improved comfort and style.
- Central dash LCD screen displays vital operating information.
Features of the JCB 407 Wheel Loader
Because safety and security are paramount on any site, the JCB 407 is designed to protect itself, its operators and any bystanders at all times. Great visibility, anti-theft features and non-slip surfaces all play a part.
- Well-designed grab handles and access steps give three points of contact.
- Electronic quickhitch isolation system protects against mistaken attachment release.
- An immobiliser option helps prevent thefts.
- Engine mounted DPF is secure under lockable bonnet.
JCB Compact Wheel Loaders, designed for site
The new 407 is built on a foundation of quality and reliability. The standards we’ve used from design to manufacture will safeguard your working process, hour after hour, day after day.
- Strong heavy-duty centre joint which oscillates through ±10 degrees.
- Recessed rear lights are protected within the solid counterweight casting.
- Hydraulic hoses are well protected and positioned away from all pinching areas.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes using the finest components.
Service intervals on the JCB 407
The new JCB 407 benefits from innovative design and quality components, allowing it to spend as much time as possible working with long service intervals.
- Large single piece bonnet gives easy access to all serviceable areas.
- The DPF is well positioned making it easy to replace.
- Cab air filter and electrical fuses sit under the HVAC for easy ground level access.
- The battery is easily located in a secure locking box.
|Capacity||4934kg Operating Weight|