JCB 427 Wheel Loader
The JCB 427 Stage V wheel loader is fully loaded with new features and options that let you tailor your machine for any construction site.
A powerful and efficient Stage V Cummins engine. Choice of loader arms and axle options. Fuel saving auto engine shutdown feature. Unique 5-speed gearbox as standard and one of the most operator friendly cabs on the market featuring 2 new power modes for added versatility.
The new JCB 427 has been built using advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength. It’s been tested to the limit on construction sites around the world so that wherever you’re operating, you’ll always maintain total productivity.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles.
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes.
The new JCB 427 with its Stage V Cummins engine has impressive low-end torque. A variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- Stage V Cummins B 6.7 litre engine with 123kW (165hp) of power.
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
The JCB 427 features one of the best cabs on the market in the JCB CommandPlus cab. With optimal control layout and driving position for operators of all shapes and sizes, it provides greater comfort, visibility and ease of use to put you in total command.
- Large interior with panoramic front windscreen.
- Seat mounted controls move with the seat suspension.
- End damped steering for easier turning from lock to lock.
- Command Driving Position provides the optimal control layout.
A one-piece bonnet, easy ground level access to key components, LiveLink telematics and world-class aftercare all come as standard on the new JCB 427, all helping to maximise your uptime.
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access.
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille.
- Premium components for long service life.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance-free.
The new JCB 427 offers leading protection for operators at all times, with superb visibility inside and out, non-slip surfaces, excellent air filtration plus many other safety options.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Larger and wider door aperture provides safer access to cab and rear of machine.
- Rear camera and LED lighting provide extra protection.