JCB 437 Wheel Loader
The JCB 437 Stage V wheel loader is fully loaded with new features and options that let you tailor your machine for any construction site.
A 6.6% more powerful and efficient Stage V Cummins engine. Choice of loader arms and axle options. Fuel saving auto engine shutdown feature. Unique 5-speed gearbox as standard and one of the most operator friendly cabs on the market featuring 2 new power modes for greater versatility.
Why choose a JCB Wheel Loader?
The new JCB 437 has been built using advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength. It’s been tested to the limit on construction sites around the world so that wherever you’re operating, you’ll always maintain total productivity.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles.
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes.
JCB 437 Wheel Loader Specs
The new JCB 437 with its Stage V Cummins engine has more power with lots of low-end torque. A variable geometry turbocharger provides increased performance at low engine speed for improved cycle times and tractive effort.
- New Stage V Cummins engine offers plenty of low-end torque.
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
Service for the JCB 437
A one-piece bonnet, easy ground level access to key components, livelink telematics and world-class aftercare all come as standard on the new JCB 437, all helping to maximise your uptime.
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access.
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille.
- Premium components for long service life.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance free.
Designed for the site, the JCB Wheel Loader range
The new JCB 437 offers full protection for operators at all times, with superb visibility inside and out, non-slip surfaces, excellent air filtration plus many other safety options.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standards.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Larger and wider door aperture provides safer access to cab and rear of machine.
- Rear camera and LED lighting provide extra protection.
|Capacity||15,313kg Operating Weight|