JCB 457 Wheel Loader
The new JCB Stage V 457 wheel loader is fully loaded with new and innovative features.
A 9% more powerful and efficient Stage V Cummins engine. New fuel saving auto engine shutdown feature. Unique 5-speed transmission as standard and one of the most operator friendly cabs on the market with 2 new power modes for greater versatility. With 50 years of proven wheel loader production, we’re confident you’ll be fully impressed with our latest model.
Why choose a JCB Wheel Loader?
The new JCB 457 has been built using the most advanced production techniques and premium componentry for superior structural strength. It’s been tested to the limit on sites around the world so that wherever you’re operating, you’ll always maintain total productivity.
- Rig testing of up to 1 million cycles.
- Cold testing down to -20 degrees guarantees starting performance.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Precision machining techniques guarantee accurate location of pins and bushes.
JCB 457 Wheel Loader Specs
The new JCB 457 takes power without compromise to another level with its Stage V Cummins engine, while the efficient ZF driveline help make your decision to buy JCB even easier.
- New Stage V Cummins engine offers plenty of low-end torque.
- Optional torque lock-up 5-speed transmission.
- 2 new power modes increase or reduce power at the flick of a switch.
- New auto engine shutdown feature works when left idling, to save fuel.
Service for the JCB 457 Wheel Loader
Maximising your uptime is our number one priority and on the new JCB 457, a one-piece bonnet, easy ground level access to key components, LiveLink telematics and world-class aftercare all come as standard.
- Large single piece bonnet provides easy engine access.
- Easy access to fuel and DEF tanks via rear lockable grille.
- Premium components for long service life.
- Full hydraulic dual circuit braking is virtually maintenance free.
Designed for site, the JCB Wheel Loader range
Operators are well protected at all times by the new JCB 457, with superb visibility inside and out, non-slip surfaces and excellent air filtration.
- Isolator-mounted cab, compliant with ROPS/FOPS standard.
- Interior and exterior mirrors provide views to every corner of your machine.
- Well-designed access steps and grab handles offer 3 points of contact.
- Larger and wider door aperture provides safer access to cab and rear of machine.
- Rear camera and LED lighting provide extra protection.
|Capacity||19,999kg Operating Weight|