Max. Lift Height: 7.0m
Max. Engine Power: 55kw & 81kw
Max. Lift capacity: 3170kg
MANOEUVRABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Forward reach of 3.7 metres, lift capacity 3.1 tonnes and lift height of 7 metres, all improve productive capability.
- The JCB 531-70 telescopic handler uses a combination of individual hydraulic wheel motors and four-wheel steer for superb manoeuvrability.
- Good ground clearance and four wheel drive make excellent progress in any conditions or terrain.
- Hydrostatic transmission for easy operation, infinite speed variations and great fuel efficiency.
- The side mounted JCB engine combined with JCB axles and transmission, ensure reliable drive train performance from well proven components.
- Powershift transmission allows on the move gear changes for faster cycle times and quicker travelling.
- Low centre of gravity and long wheelbase increase stability, for both roading and load placing.
SERVICEABILITY AND DURABILITY
- The one-piece bonnet is on a gas strut for ease and safety; the radiator chaff guard and reversing fan keeps out debris; the fold-out cooling package is easy to clean, as is the flat floor with drainage channels; and most service intervals, including boom lubrication, are a lengthy 500 hours.
- Every JCB telescopic loader has a one-piece fully welded chassis for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Hoses are routed through the boom and lights fold away to protect against site damage.
- The U-shaped boom with integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate has reduced joints and stress points.
|Capacity||3170kg Lift Capacity|