JCB 535-95 Telehandler
Maximum Lift Capacity: 3,500kg
Maximum Lift Height: 9.5m
Maximum Engine Power: 81kW & 55kw
Why choose a JCB Telehandler?
The latest JCB 535-95 construction loadall is a telehandler that’s designed to meet the challenges of any site head-on.
The latest and cleanest JCB 535-95 Loadall is equipped with an ultra-clean and efficient JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine. JCB LiveLink enables remote monitoring of the machines DPF meaning JCB LiveLink can notify of any manual or service regeneration needed to protect the machine and ensure optimum performance.
A construction loadall, designed for all work on site
CLASS-LEADING JCB HYDRAULICS PRODUCE FAST CYCLE TIMES, ENSURING THE MOST EFFICIENT LIFTING, EXTENDING AND PUSHING.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The New Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation.
Features of the JCB 535-95 Telehandler
The 535-95 isn’t just efficient to use – it’s hugely efficient to own and operate too. We’ve designed these machines to give you the maximum possible return on your investment.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts. LiveLink also allows you to monitor your DPF regeneration.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
JCB Service for the 535-95 loadall
To make the most of your investment, you need machinery to spend its time working, not being worked on. Jcb loadalls have long service intervals and, when maintenance does need to be carried out, it’s easy and quick to perform.
- All daily checks, greasing and serviceable components can be accessed at ground level allowing for quick and safe checking before the work day begins.
- The filters on a Loadall (engine oil, hydraulic oil and fuel) are centrally located for fast, easy servicing.
- It’s easy to fill both the diesel and AdBlue tanks from ground level. Both tanks also have built-in pre-filters in the filler necks to guard against dirt and contaminants.
JCB 535-95 Telehandler specs
The 535-95 hi viz is designed to provide you with maximum uptime. Our machines are as tough as possible, using top quality components and innovative manufacturing processes.
- The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the shoulder visibility.
|Capacity||3500kg Lift Capacity|