JCB 540-170 Telehandler
Maximum Lift Capacity: 4,000kg
Maximum Lift Height: 16.7m
Maximum Engine Power: 81kW & 55kw
Why choose a JCB loadall?
The latest JCB 540-170 construction loadall is a telehandler that’s designed to meet the challenges of any site head-on.
The latest and cleanest JCB 540-170 Loadall is equipped with an ultra clean and efficient JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine. JCB LiveLink enables remote monitoring of the machines DPF meaning JCB LiveLink can notify of any manual or service regeneration needed to protect the machine and ensure optimum performance. A robust design, the 540-170 effortlessly reaches it’s 17m lift height whilst maintaining full stability thanks to the patented Adaptive Load Control.
JCB 540-170 Telehandler Specs
A clever 4-piece boom design combines a hydraulic ram and chains to extend or retract all the sections proportionally in one fast, smooth movement.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The New Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation.
Designed for all work on site, the JCB construction loadall
There’s no machine that works harder on site – with unique safety features, the 540-170 hi viz is designed to protect both operator and bystanders
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
Features of the JCB 540-170 Telehandler
With the lowest 1000hr servicing costs in the industry, along with ground level daily checks, lead to an industry leading sae rating.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts. LiveLink also allows you to monitor your DPF regeneration.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
The JCB range of construction loadalls
The 540-170 is designed to provide you with maximum uptime. Our machines are as tough as possible, using top quality components and innovative manufacturing processes.
- The new Construction Loadall range’s stringent testing programme has included prolonged high stress loading of the chassis, boom and other key components.
- We’ve fitted a tough inverted U-shaped boom pressing with fully welded closing plates. For extra strength, we’ve reduced the number of joints and stress points across our integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate.
- The boom on a Construction Loadall is mounted low in the one-piece fully welded chassis, providing a very rigid structure and maximum over-the shoulder visibility.
|Capacity||4000kg Lift Capacity|