JCB 560-80 Wastemaster Telehandler
Maximum Engine Power: 97kW
Maximum Lift Height: 7.9m
Maximum Lift Capacity: 6000kg
Looking for ways to organise your waste?
Dedicated to waste. Designed to deliver.
The new JCB Stage V 560-80 Wastemaster has been purpose built to meet the unique requirements of the waste and recycling industry. The world’s No.1 telescopic handler is designed perfectly to operate in some of the most arduous conditions and demanding environments.
- Efficient Stage V JCB DieselMax engine now has a larger power capacity of 130hp (97kw).
- All-new CommandPlus cab with 12% increase in size to give best-in-class volume.
- 50% reduction in cab noise gives a best-in-class 69dBA.
- 14% increase in upward visibility through new seamless one-piece curved glazing, maintains best-in-class all-round visibility.
DESIGNED TO BE PRODUCTIVE
UNPARALLELED PRODUCTIVITY COURTESY OF SMART HYDRAULICS, INCREASED PERFORMANCE AND CLASS-LEADING DESIGN.
- The all-new CommandPlus cab provides greater comfort, more space, less noise and greater visibility to help work productively with less fatigue over a long working day.
- Regenerative hydraulics harness gravitational forces for quicker boom lowering and retract.
DESIGNED TO BE TOUGHER
THE NEW JCB STAGE V 560-80 WASTEMASTER PROVIDES THE ULTIMATE IN MACHINE PROTECTION TO DELIVER MAXIMUM UPTIME.
- Roof and front screen guards provide protection from falling objects.
- Belly plates, fuel tank protection and light guards as standard offer maximum protection and prevent damage.
- A fully sealed cab and boom suspension provide greater operator safety.
DESIGNED TO BE SAFER
THE NEW 560-80 WASTEMASTER COMES WITH OUR MOST ENHANCED SAFETY OPTIONS TO DATE.
- The Patented Adaptive Load Control System controls hydraulic operation, to ensure machine stability at all times.
- Chevrons offer additional awareness of the machine on site.
- LED Worklights provide maximum visibility when working at night or in dusty environments.
- The white noise alarm fitted as standard ensures staff on site are aware of the machine reversing at all times.
- Operator comfort and assurance is further enhanced with boom ingress protection, centralised greasing, auto boom suspension and wheel nut indicators.
|Capacity||6000kg Lift Capacity|