JCB 56Z-2 Mini Digger
OPERATING WEIGHT: 5542kg
ENGINE POWER: 36kW
BUCKET TEAROUT: 42kN
The tough to beat 5 tonne machine. Our new 56Z-2 Stage V compact excavator is more comfortable, easy to use and tough, with a low cost of ownership. It has no AdBlue or EGR system, has zero tailswing for easy and safe manoeuvrability, especially in confined spaces and 100% steel bodywork.
INTRODUCING THE NEW STAGE V 56Z-2 COMPACT EXCAVATOR.
The new Stage V Perkins 36kw engine provides up to 5% fuel savings with zero compromise to machine performance and no AdBlue needed.
- Tilt-rotate ready for versatility on site
- Nachi Slew motor for superior torque and control
- Bosch Rexroth pump and main control valve
- Heavy duty, fully-bushed kingpost, offset for great visibility
Why choose a JCB Mini Digger?
Our new 56Z-2 has safety and serviceability features that protect machinery, operators and bystanders alike, as well as minimising downtime.
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- 5 year JCB LiveLink contract as standard to control and monitor your fleet at the touch of a button
- Unique JCB 2GO hydraulic activation system
- NEW lift overload warning system visible on the new 7″ screen
- Super-bright LED lights with new follow-me-home feature as standard.
Features of the JCB 56Z-2 Mini Excavator
Our new 56Z-2 machine has easy access to key machine information, easy operation with twin-locking hydraulic quickhitch and tool select making attachment changeover easy and safe.
- New 7″ colour display screen, as seen in our big X-series excavators.
- Programmable auxiliary for up to 10 attachments.
- Rotary dial screen navigation and ergonomic switch layout.
- Automatic auxiliary venting.
Designed for work on site, the JCB compact excavators
Our new 56Z-2 cabs are spacious, great places to work, with plenty of floor space, new tracking pedals and improved noise and vibration levels.
- NEW hands-free Bluetooth radio, auxiliary socket and 12V charger.
- Redesigned tracking pedals, with auxiliary and boom swing control on the joysticks leaves a clear, flat floor with plenty of leg room
- High back suspension seat, with optional heated air suspension seat.
JCB 56Z-2 Mini Digger Specs
Our new JCB 56Z-2 has been designed to keep running costs as low as possible and give you more than just great performance and long service life.
- Long greasing intervals of 500 hours for less downtime with our graphite impregnated bronze bushes.
- Programmable auto-idle, auto engine-stop, and four different engine modes further reduce fuel consumption.
- Quick turnaround with easy-to-clean H-frame undercarriage, easy-access daily checks, and automatic on-screen health check.
- Increase uptime and reduce admin with 5 years’ JCB LiveLink subscription as standard.
|Capacity||5542kg Operating Weight|