JCB 514-40 Telehandler
Maximum Lift Capacity: 1400kg
Maximum Lift Height: 4m
Maximum Engine Power: 19kW
Why choose a JCB Telehandler?
All JCB Telehandlers are designed to offer maximum productivity through powerful performance and excellent manoeuvrability.
- The 514-40 machine offers a compact wheelbase, tight steering lock angles and a cab that provides driver comfort.
- The state-of-the-art production and precise manufacturing process ensures the strength and reliability of the machine.
- Operators are kept productive whilst inside the cab as it has been designed with high levels of comfort and simple to use controls.
Features of the JCB 514-40 Telehandler
Small yet mighty, the JCB 514-40 is a powerful machine that can reach even the smallest of areas.
- The machine is perfect for indoor use, as it is small enough to fit through a 1.8m doorway.
- The new 514-40 does not compromise when it comes to comfort or safety, as it has the largest cab size in its class.
- Low maintenance costs make the machine an affordable choice that is easy to service.
The JCB range of Forklifts
Powered by ultra-efficient JCB design.
- Fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics help produce high levels of torque at engine speeds as low as 1600rpm.
- By providing information like idle time monitoring and machine fuel consumption Livelink helps to reduce fuel usage, save money and improve productivity.
- The compact dimensions and tight turning circle means the 514-40 efficiently makes use of restrictive working environments.
JCB 514-40 Telehandler Specs
This machine is ideal for a range of work, including agriculture, landscaping, events and construction.
- Precise control is guaranteed through single-lever joystick controls with proportional auxiliaries.
- Adaptive Load Control system prevents the machine from tipping forwards during the lifting of heavy loads.
- 4-wheel steering as standard
|Capacity||1600kg Lift Capacity|