JCB TM320 Wheel Loader
A powerful engine, permanent 4WD, servo controls and numerous other benefits are built in. With articulated steering, telescopic reach and a huge range of attachments, the JCB TM320 is a supremely productive machine. In short, the TM320 combines the features of a wheel loading shovel with the benefits of a telescopic boom to give great versatility on any site.
Why choose a JCB Wheel Loader?
We’ve designed the JCB TM320 telescopic wheel loader to be supremely productive.
- The easy to use variable flow hydraulic system means the JCB TM320 can work seriously hard.
- Auto Smoothride System (SRS) engages at speeds over 4mph/6kph, improving load retention and comfort.
- New 4 speed intelligent powershift transmission provides a range of speeds up to 33kph.
Features of the JCB TM320 Wheel Loader
Featuring the JCB 4.8 litre Stage V Dieselmax engine, the JCB TM320 delivers more power and torque at a low engine speed.
- 4-speed powershift transmission, gives you greater flexibility no matter what the job at hand is.
- Numerous attachments and various carriage options means you can do more jobs with one machine.
- A large 160-litre fuel tank increases refuelling intervals and a lift capacity of 3.2 tonnes makes the TM320 more flexible to your needs.
A wheel loader designed for site
THE TM320 HAS A UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES TO KEEP BOTH THE OPERATOR AND BYSTANDER SAFE.
- Low boom profile and pivot enhance forward visibility.
- Our high intensity 11x LED lighting package provides superb visibility even in dark conditions.
- JCB’s unique Adaptive Load Control protects the machine and operator against forward overloading.
- The option of a factory fitted immobiliser adds extra security to your machine.
Comfort of the JCB TM320 Wheel Loader
Our commandplus cab has been designed for greater operator comfort, with a spacious working environment and plenty of storage space.
- Designed to maximise productivity the TM320 cab is comfortable, easy to operate, safe and easy to service.
- Controls are intuitive to use and ergonomically positioned with luxury fully adjustable seating and optional air conditioning.
- There’s great ventilation and inclined front steps with well positioned grab handles for safe, easy access.
- A central seat, one-piece windscreen, low boom pivot, and narrow pillars, with optional rear view camera gives superb all-round visibility.
|Capacity||9602kg Operating Weight|