- Maximum Operating Weight: 20,720kg
- Maximum Engine Power: 93kW
EXPLORE THE JS20MH
Dedicated to Waste. Designed to Deliver.
INTRODUCING OUR NEW RANGE OF MATERIAL HANDLING SOLUTIONS. THE DISTINCTIVE HIGH RISE CAB MAKES THIS MACHINE PERFECT FOR APPLICATIONS LIKE WASTE MANAGEMENT.
The JS20MH has been engineered using the finest components and expertise available with a raft of features to ensure reliability, productivity and versatility. There’s also plenty of protection for operators, bystanders and machine alike.
DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENCY
IT’S MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER TO HAVE GREAT EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY IN YOUR APPLICATION. THE JS20MH AND ITS JCB ECOMAX ENGINE ARE DESIGNED TO WORK IN PERFECT HARMONY, SAVING YOU TIME AND MONEY.
- Side mounted engine radiator, intercooler and hydraulic oil cooler make for easier and efficient servicing at ground level.
- An easily accessible single point grease system is fitted as standard.
- No DPF required, reducing service time and running costs.
DESIGNED FOR STRENGTH
BEFORE BUYING A MATERIAL HANDLER, YOU NEED TO KNOW IT’S GOING TO BE TOUGH ENOUGH TO PERFORM ALL THE JOBS YOU ASK OF IT. WITH A JCB JS20MH, STRENGTH AND DURABILITY COME AS STANDARD.
- Raised side plates on the nose of the gooseneck dipper give excellent damage protection to the JS20MH’s attachment hoses.
- A high-strength rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support, while a closed box section revolving frame increases strength.
- JCB’s advanced manufacturing and assembly processes produce high precision and premium quality components.
DESIGNED FOR PRODUCTIVITY
WE’VE DESIGNED THE JCB JS20MH TO BE QUIET, COMFORTABLE AND INTUITIVE TO OPERATE, WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOUR OPERATORS AND FOR YOU; AFTER ALL, AN EASY-TO-USE MACHINE EQUALS GREATER PRODUCTIVITY.
- Light, intuitive and smooth controls improve comfort and productivity.
- Joystick mounted power boost button gives quick access to extra hydraulic power.
- Conveniently located stabiliser controls coupled with smooth and responsive joysticks, offer greater control and ease of use.
- The cab uses 6 viscous rubber mounts to minimise noise and vibration, providing a quieter working environment of only 70dB(A).
|Capacity||20,720kg Operating Weight|