DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY
YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT YOUR EXCAVATOR WILL PERFORM ANY TASK ASKED OF IT. THAT’S WHY DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY COMES AS STANDARD WITH THE JS300.
The JS300’s reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with internal baffle plates for long life durability. In addition, we have fitted heavy-duty wear strips at the dipper end for increased durability.
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, MINIMUM SPEND
IT’S MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAN EVER TO SAVE MONEY AND TIME; THE JS300 IS DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MOST OF BOTH.
– With a massive tearout of up to 247 kNm, the JS300 is extremely productive in all applications.
– Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitve multifunction operation.
– Advanced hydraulic technology ensures that the machine always starts in idle for maximum fuel savings.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
WE’VE DESIGNED THE JS300 TO BE LOW MAINTENANCE AND EASILY SERVICEABLE. MAKING THEM AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT AND HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE.
– The air filter on the JS300 is easily accessible, and a double-element construction simplifies the cleaning process.
– Unlike other T4F excavators, the JS300 doesn’t require DPF. Removing the need for costly servicing or filter replacement.
– JCB’s Smart Control automatically checks the engine oil and coolant level on machine start up.
THE SAFE CHOICE
WE’VE INCORPORATED AS MANY CUTTING EDGE SAFEGUARDS AS POSSIBLE. TO ENSURE THAT YOUR OPERATORS ARE IN SAFE HANDS.
– For extra piece of mind, the JS300 cabs are available with an optional external ROPS and FOPS protection.
– The JS300 has a large glass area and a low bonnet line for maximum visibility.
– The JS300’s steps have anti-slip punched steel plates for optimum grip, even in wet or icy conditions.
|Capacity||33487kg Operating Weight|