DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY
AN EXCAVATOR NEEDS TO BE TOUGH. TOUGH ENOUGH TO PERFORM ANY TASK YOU ASK OF IT. FORTUNATELY WITH A JS370, DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY COMES AS STANDARD.
The JS370’s reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with internal baffle plates for long life durability. In addition, we have fitted heavy-duty wear strips at the dipper end for increased durability.
MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY, MINIMUM SPEND
IT’S MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAN EVER TO SAVE MONEY AND TIME; THE JS370 IS DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MOST OF BOTH.
- Advanced hydraulic technology ensures that the machines always starts in idle for maximum fuel efficiency and savings.
- Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multifunction operation.
- JCB SMART Control gives access to variable working modes. The High Plus mode offers great efficiency, with 5% gains over outgoing models.
LESS SERVICING MORE SERVICE
THE JS370 HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO BE AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT AND PRODUCTIVE. HELPING YOU GET THE BEST SERVICE FROM YOUR MACHINE.
- Unlike many T4F excavators, the JS370 doesn’t require a DPF. Eliminating the for costly servicing or filter replacements.
- The JS370’s bonnet opens and closes easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the service bays are large and wide for good access.
- JCB’s Smart control automatically checks the engine oil and engine coolant level on machine start up.
|Capacity||38626kg Operating Weight|